Terms & conditions
These Website Terms and Conditions oversee the ordering, sale and delivery of goods, and the use of the website. Your consideration is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
These Terms and Conditions are requisite and applicable to every registered user including every person that accesses or uses this website.
By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Website enables you to shop online for meat and related products.
Mutton Mama permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally.
- The package has been altered or damaged during transit.
- If wrong items were delivered against your order.
- Unacceptable delay in delivering the order
- If you are unhappy with your order, please raise your concern by reaching out to us at the time of delivery
- Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Mutton Mama. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed by you to any third party.
- For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, which Mutton Mama may accept or reject. Whether or not we accept an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods and receipt of payment or payment authorisation of the Goods. by Mutton Mama.
- Mutton Mama will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Mutton Mama come into effect. This is regardless of any communication from us that your order or payment has been confirmed. We will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- Placing Goods in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Mutton Mama responsible if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by Mutton Mama, we will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, such offers are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after placing an order, meat-online will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Goods.
- The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
- Whilst Mutton Mama takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. If any such representations or warranties are made by Mutton Mama representatives, meat-online shall not be bound thereby.
- Mutton Mama disavows liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of Mutton Mama, its directors, employees and/or agents.
- Mutton Mama may, in its single discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user’s right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
- Any failure on the part of you or Mutton Mama to enforce any right in terms shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
- If any term or condition contained here is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on account of the parties.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Mutton Mama and no other warranty or undertaking is valid unless contained in this document between the parties.